WondrousBirth Hypnobirthing antenatal classes will quickly build your confidence in your body's capabilities. Easy to implement, the exercises are based on logical and scientific understanding of
how birth, our bodies and minds work together...it just makes sense.
Like many parents, you probably want to find an antenatal course that can provide you with relevant, evidence based information as well as give you tools and techniques to help you cope with
birth. You may also find that you are:
- anxious about having a newborn baby in your life
- fearful about giving birth and how you will cope
- feeling out of control
- concerned your partner will not know how to support you
Hypnobirthing has been shown to:
- Reduce the need for pain relief allowing you to manage the sensations using self-hypnosis. This means little to no medication and less side effects for you and your baby.
- Help provide comfort, relaxation and relief during labour.
- Decrease stress and fear during childbirth and alleviate anxieties.
- Allow you to remain awake and alert during labour.
- Empower women to make the best decisions for their own situations on the day leading to increased feelings of satisfaction with the birth and thereby, for some mums, reduces chances of postnatal
- Gives dads a role to play during the labour and birth arming them with comfort measures, preparing the labour room, how to meet your needs and what questions to ask.
In addition to the 7 years I have spent teaching KG Hypnobirthing, I also have a wealth of knowledge gained from working as a birth and postnatal doula, supporting new parents as they navigate
the myriad of decisions they are faced with.
WondrousBirth Hypnobirthing classes will be able to ease your fears and concerns to prepare you for a more comfortable and calm pregnancy and birth. I am currently studying a midwifery degree and as
such am only offering private classes over Zoom. Visit the Private Classes page for more information.